Priority Points Program
The NCSL International "Priority Points Program" is the exhibitors participation and loyalty reward system for exhibitors, advertisers and sponsors. These points are used in the scheduling process of the space selection order for the following conference year’s trade show. As an added benefits for investing in sponsorship and advertising opportunities exhibitors will receive points for all activities. We strongly encourage companies to invest in sponsorship and advertising opportunities for the purpose of enhancing their overall NCSLI experience versus simply to improve their space selection appointment time. At any given time there are more than 100 companies earning NCSLI points. Coupled with a floor plan that is often in flux based on demand adding points is not a guarantee in the anticipated improvement of space selection.
Exhibitors accumulate Priority Points in five ways:
- By exhibiting at the annual NCSLI event
- By exhibiting at the annual Technical Exchange
- By purchasing Advertising
- By sponsorship opportunities during the NCSLI annual event
- By being a NCSLI Member
Priority Points accumulated for the purchase of Exhibit Space (years 2007 to present) and each of these points are in the order of square footage.
Each NCSLI Exhibitor is credited priority points for exhibiting at the annual event:
- (2) point for each 100 square feet of exhibit space
- (4) point for each 200 square feet of exhibit space
- (6) point for each 300 square feet of exhibit space
- (8) point for each 400 square feet of exhibit space
- (10) point for each 500 square feet of exhibit space
- (12) point for each 600 square feet of exhibit space
Each NCSLI Exhibitor is credited priority points for exhibiting at the Technical Exchange:
- (1) point for each table top space
Priority Points are accumulated for Advertising in Measure Journal and Metrologist magazine
- (2) points for half page advertisement in Measure Journal
- (4) points for full page advertisement in Measure Journal
- (2) points for half page advertisement in Metrologist magazine
- (4) points for full page advertisement in Metrologist magazine
- (1) point for advertising in the conference program
Points will be awarded to current Sponsors
- (2) points for Silver Level
- (4) points Gold Level
- (6) points Platinum Level
- (8) points Diamond Level
Priority Points for active organizational Memberships
- NCSLI members will receive fifty (50) priority points for an active organizational membership. Exhibitors must be a active members when signing up for exhibit space and maintain their membership status through the event.
If a company buys an additional booth, increases/reduces booth size, or buys new or additional advertising/sponsorship products the company will receive full credit for any changes/additions that positively or negatively impact the point total. We update each company’s priority point total before each NCSLI event space selection cycle based on the booth and advertising/sponsorship status at the time of space selection.
Each company can lose its Exhibitor Priority Points by missing two consecutive absences from the annual event will result in loss of all accrued priority points.
Priority points are neither property nor a license and cannot be transferred, sold or assigned by an Exhibitor. The priority point system is subject to cancellation, change or modification by NCSLI at any time without prior notice.